We render custodian services, additional investment services related to keeping and administering financial instruments and related money assets and other auxiliary services.
The services we render
- SafekKeeping of financial instruments and money asset in accounts
- Administering financial instruments and money assets, i.e. clearing and settlement of transactions with payment order (DvP, RvP), execution of transactions without payment order (DF, RF) and other money transfers
- Collecting fund income, arising from financial instruments (dividends, principals, interests, coupons and other income)
- Reporting on corporate events, rights resulting from financial instruments and executing orders for corporate activities (for the clients in custody accounts opened in the name of the Bank, for their account)
- “Custodian bank” services for the local collective investment undertakings prescribed by the Law on investment funds and the Law on voluntary pension funds and pension schemes
- Other services related to financial instruments which are agreed between the Client and the Bank and are not contrary to the Law on capital market
TRANSACTION IN NETTING
For your new purchases you may automatically use the funds stemming from executed but not settled sales. This service will enable you to react promptly to changes in stock market prices, because you do not have to wait for the transaction settlement.
This web service Is intended to broker companies. It enables a unique “on line” inspection of balance and availability of the fund of mutual clients. It considerably saves your time and increases the efficiency and the speed of issuing order for brokers and investors. You may access this service by clicking on the link
The service foreign currency funds conversion (EUR and USD) from the special purpose accounts for covering RD transactions on the Belgrade stock market. Our #+”Custody rate” is the official mean rate of the NBS on the day of conversion decreased for 1,25%.
INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL MARKETS
By using the services and the network of global and local sub-depositors, we enable investors custodian services at the regional and leading world stock markets.
For natural persons - residents personal document for inspection.
Information about the required documents for legal entities and non-residents please send your inquiry to the address
Vojvođanska banka a.d. Novi Sad
Trg slobode 7
21000 Novi Sad (PAK 400471)
Republic of Serbia
Tel: +38121 4886 718; 717; 716; 715; 710; 705
Fax: + 38121 6613 283
Monday – Friday 08:00 – 16:00